• Creation of the state of Israel
• Voluntary ending of colonialism
• United States Immigration Act (1965)
• Introduction of swarthies from Third World as guest workers
• Weakening of Christianity
• Rule of feminism
• Creation of European Union (abolition of borders)
• End of Apartheid
• End of Communism (until it was no longer useful)
• Allowance of swarthies to enter the EU en masse
• Idealization of homosexuality
Still to come:
• Currency crash worldwide with epicenter in the US
• Urban chaos in America and Europe / racial warfare begins
• Apocalyptic energy devolution / genocidal racial warfare
• Political takeover in Europe either by Islamists or native fascists
3 replies on “Downward spiral after WW2”
Cesar, why is “Weakening of Christianity” in your “Downward spiral after WW2” list?
Weakening of Christianity is a good, positive thing.
Only if you trans-valuate values in a Nietzschean sense. Otherwise we got a secular Neo-Christianity, which is even worse as the birthrates collapse (cf. my forthcoming “Uncle Adolf” entry).
Native fascists only stand a chance if they learn Arabic NOW!!!